• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New again

Yoda

Reaction score
First Name
Jason
So my last login was March, 2005.....and today I logged in (quite surprised I was still a member, and not pruned) and it says I have 8305 unread posts.

So I will be back in like a year, when I get caught back up! haha

Anyway, My name is Jason, not Yoda...but more people probably know me as Yoda. I used to ride sportbikes, my last one being a track modified R6, and since have realized comfort and speed, touring and speed, and old and speed....just don't always mesh, and sold the sportbike.

But I turned around and bought a cruiser. Got me a Yamaha Road Star 1700. Love it!

Anyway, will be on more often, always looking for some online entertainment and information. Cheers

Welcome back :wave:

I don't prune users unless their email is no longer working and they have not been on the site for over 6 months. Apparently, your email was still good ;-)

Okay, someone has to say it..."Live Long and Prosper," or is it "May the Force be With You?" I don't speak nerd! :rofl:

Okay, someone has to say it..."Live Long and Prosper," or is it "May the Force be With You?" I don't speak nerd! :rofl:

No, Pooh Bear, it's "Do or Do Not, there is no try!"

:rofl:

Don't ask me how I know... :trust:

Back