• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Palestine

Reaction score
New guy from Palestine stoping by to say hey. New to the forum but not new to riding. I split my riding time between a 05 FJR (the tool) and a 06 M109R (the toy). Looking forward to meeting some of you.

Duane

Hey right back.

Glad to have you here. The East Texas crowd has a meet-greet- EAT coming up next thursday. See the thread in upcoming rides; we'd love to have you join us.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Thanks for the invite on the eat and greet :eat: but I normally work late on Thursdays. Hopefully I can make one of the weekend meet/rides :rider:

Duane

Thanks for the welcome guys. Thanks for the invite on the eat and greet :eat: but I normally work late on Thursdays. Hopefully I can make one of the weekend meet/rides :rider:

:welcome: Duane

There is the monthly Pie Run on 11/22 - this month it is to Edom (The Shed) - check out that one in "TWT Sponsored Stuff"...

Back