• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TexasYeti signing in!

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Thought I'd introduce myself a bit since I have posted a "dog needs a home" thread on the site. Been hearing about TWT and am glad to make it over.

The basics:

Live in Arlington, own two BMW GS's. A 1981 and a 1991. I'd like to keep it simple and airheads do that for me! I like long distance touring and have done the Alaska thing in 2003. Since then been busy with school and work. Plans are to head down to Baja in the spring as a little reward for graduating. I'll keep ya'll up to date in case you want to ride along!

Thanks for the site and talk to you all soon.

:welcome: Yeti

Come join us Tarrant County crazies on some of our "events" - see the "Upcoming Rides, and Stuff" section.

ahem,, are you a big hairy fellow that only comes out for grainy photos and has REALLY big feet...:ponder:

either way.. WELCOME !!! :welcome: nice to have ya here!!

Back