• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

He finally convinced me!

Reaction score
Good Evening everyone! My husband has finally convinced me that I really do need to come out here and post my introduction - his name is Mark, and he goes by Tuckertaft. I guess he is good at convincing me, as I am now a rider! We are both relatively new to TWTex, and I am a newer rider. I took the class a year ago, bought a bike in April, and rode a few times before the heat would not let me ride for the summer. I finally started riding again about a month ago, and even ventured onto the highway for the first time a week ago - a little daunting, especially by myself (my husband was at work). I'm getting better, and don't have to always think to remember to turn the turn signal off - I figure that is a pretty good sign! Right now I am riding a 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic. May sound funny, but it is already seeming a bit small for me - so guess we'll see how long I keep it! It only has about 2600 miles on it, so is in very good shape.

Hmmm, not sure what else to say! Hope everyone is having a good day, and hope to meet some of you as time moves forward!

CCRider / Marci

Welcome to the forum! I remember meeting you at the Friday Ice Cream that y'all came to. Enjoy the riding.

Ah yes, Marci with the "i". :doh:

I have my nametag template ready for whenever you decide to join us on a Pie Run. :trust:

That is, assuming that we didn't freeze Mark too badly at the last one... ;-)

Oh, and when will we see both Vulcans for ice cream on Friday nights? :sun:

:clap: Yeah, Marci!!! You finally made it.... Now, we have to get you on the bike more! :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

Welcome Marci:welcome:
I've been on the site for awhile, but just getting used to my bike. You'll have to tell me how that first ride on the highway was!

...Right now I am riding a 2003 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic. May sound funny, but it is already seeming a bit small for me ...
CCRider / Marci

Welcome Marci!!

Perhaps we have another 200 MPH lady in the making here!?!? ;-)

Back