• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

new guy

Reaction score
New to the forum, live Rockport Tx most of the time other part Bastrop Tx. Have been riding motorcycles 45 year, just turn 72 yesterday still going strong. I grew up stock racing with my dad here in Tx. I have had to many motorcycles to count. I have a 2014 FJR1300A Candy Red, and just picked up my new toy a 2017 Africa Twin adventure bike. I have a some friends into the off road riding, going to join them. Down my way we can go riding.

Welcome to the site.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Welcome.

I also have an Africa Twin and my family has been spending time in Rockport since 1967. Great place. Still miss Duck Inn and Sea Gun. My daughter and I were just down there in the RV at Goose Island SP a couple of months back.

I've ridden all over down there on bicycles. All around Rockport/Fulton and Holiday Beach. Also did that Conquer the Coast ride out of Corpus Christi that follows a 67 mile route through Ingleside, Aransas Pass, Port Aransas, Mustang Island through the Naval Base and back to CC, but I haven't ridden a motorcycle down there yet.

If I do make it down there with the scooter, I'll certainly look you up.

Back