• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Galveston County - Brady >> no 4 lanes

Reaction score
Hard to avoid some super slab from Galveston County-Brady area.

Anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks

Area you talking about Brady, Texas over near Junction?

Hard to avoid some super slab from Galveston County-Brady area.

Anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks

Do it all the time. Out of Alvin, 1462 to 36, back roads over toEagle lake, moreback roads to Columbus, 90 to Flatonia, back roads to San Marcus, 473 to comfort, well you get the idea. Only cross the slab twice, never on it till I get to Comfort and then, there's ways to stay off it from there. On my cell so if you want details, pm me and I'll get on my laptop and drop you a google route.

Or better yet, since you're in the 'Fe', stop by sometime and we can talk about it and sip a cold one.

Yeah I've done the 1462 down to Brumbelow Road, over to Spur 10 ? and on to 36 other side of Rosenberg.
It's from there that I've always committed to 36, 290, or the dreaded IH10. That is going towards anywhere NW of San Antone.

How's that stretch of 90 West of Eagle Lake staying south of IH10. Pretty heavily traveled at times ain't it?

I get off alt 90 asap, too many trucks running nose to tail, laughing at the people that can't pass them. I make a fm run to Columbus and pick up us 90 to Flationia then some TX/FMs up to San Marcus. Once over the Backbone, there is no bad road. :rider:

been several years since I been on alt 90 that way and that's exactly how I remember it.

I want to stay south of Austin, north of San Antone and want no part of New Braunfels or San Marcos. :lol2:

PM sent

Back