• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

I knew I had seen it somewhere , The building thru the breezway is what I remember just couldnt place it . I think the owner restores old buildings , I seem to remember lots of piles of old building materials around there . SEYA

I knew I had seen it somewhere , The building thru the breezway is what I remember just couldnt place it . I think the owner restores old buildings , I seem to remember lots of piles of old building materials around there . SEYA

Yep, that'd be between Medina and Vanderpool before you go over the mountain.

Umm... here ya go!

It is a rather famous place, it is outside of the U.S.

1677.jpg

*And yes... wearing black is hot in the summer.

Grover,

Please go back and read the first thread.....

Rules are rules including:
1)Only the person 'who has the ball' can post the picture. That person is determined by who guesses correctly the current picture.

2)Texas pics only.

OK, since I've got the ball - Where Am I? Town name and there's a few to choose from.
highres_5106357.jpg

Last edited:
That has to be the golf cart from the airport in Stephenville.

ill guess Hard 8 in Brady?

Hard Eight in Brady, TX?

- Bill

I'm going to have to give this one to Janet for the Stephenville response. Yes, there are three locations of which Brady this wasn't.

On a side note, we have a new record at FOUR minutes for solving it. Congrats Janet.

YOU'VE got the ball! Post away....

I will call no joy. The few pictures I have left are completely unrecognizable as far as location.

LeanN2It, your new here. You have the ball.

J.

I will call no joy. The few pictures I have left are completely unrecognizable as far as location.

J.

OK... LeanN2it has the ball and Janet still has the record for quickest correct reply.

J.

I may have to pass to someone else as I am still bikeless and the only travelling pictures that I have handy are from outside of Texas. One more month to bike...one more month to bike... :lol2:

- Bill

I may have to pass to someone else as I am still bikeless and the only travelling pictures that I have handy are from outside of Texas. One more month to bike...one more month to bike... :lol2:

- Bill

OK. If you are willing to pass I'll suggest DFW_Warrior has the ball. He was the next correct response in line. If that's good for you LeanN2It, let's go with it, OK?

OK. If you are willing to pass I'll suggest DFW_Warrior has the ball. He was the next correct response in line. If that's good for you LeanN2It, let's go with it, OK?

That's fine. The only one I could round up is pretty easy. :)

ocean.jpg

- Bill

Back