• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New in rider in Crowley

Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Hello all.

Been riding about 6 months now and just came across this site. Seems like a good group and great site. I'm looking forward to checking out some of the group rides, and other "ride to eat" events. I've logged quite a few solo miles around North Texas, and look forward riding with some others.

:welcome: Sean

and other "ride to eat" events.

The magic words! :eat:

watch the "Upcoming Events" section - Tarrant County does Tuesday night, Friday night, and Saturday morning each week. Johnson County has a once-a-month event.

Come on out!

You just missed the Johnson County M&G, it was this past Thursday. We do one every 2nd Thursday of the month. :eat:

Welcome.
Just a friendly reminder but you can't join the Burleson Mafia unless you have a bent nose. You are the only one I've seen recently from Crowley so that leaves you w/ limited options:

1. Get jumped in to BM and expect to pay your weekly protection money until you can start earnin
2. Join La Familia of Tarrant Co. (of course, we too except you to be a earner but we aren't the bone crushing thugs that the BM is)

Choose and choose quickly cuz we don't tell you twice. :mrgreen:

Welcome.
Just a friendly reminder but you can't join the Burleson Mafia unless you have a bent nose. You are the only one I've seen recently from Crowley so that leaves you w/ limited options:

1. Get jumped in to BM and expect to pay your weekly protection money until you can start earnin
2. Join La Familia of Tarrant Co. (of course, we too except you to be a earner but we aren't the bone crushing thugs that the BM is)

Choose and choose quickly cuz we don't tell you twice. :mrgreen:

Those are some tough choices.......I had no idea Tarrant and Johnson county were so rough. I hope I choose wisely. :mrgreen:

Kinda' scared to post my welcome but I guess as long as I don't show up in your neck of woods and just stay in Dallas, I will be Ok,heh?? Welcome anyway!!:giveup:

Sean I think I spoke w/ you a bit last night at meet n greet. You brought your gf? We ended up on different ends of the table. Glad you could make it out.

check the dfw threads. there's a ride to Glen Rose Sunday for lunch. Amanda and I are planning on being there. We sat across from you Tuesday. Hope to see you Sunday. :rider:

Wish I could make that Glen Rose ride. I'm back at work now, and between this and a short Cancun vacation, I won't be back in town till the first weekend in October.

check the dfw threads. there's a ride to Glen Rose Sunday for lunch. Amanda and I are planning on being there. We sat across from you Tuesday. Hope to see you Sunday. :rider:

Where's the Glen Rose Ride meeting? I missed that thread.

Back