• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Fort Worth

Reaction score
Greetings to all.

New rider and will be exploring the world of motorcycles. got me a used 1998 Suzuki GSF 600s Bandit. and already put some miles.

initially bike was seating for a few years, had to clean the carbs and such. now in need to sinc them up and would like to know if any one could help me out with that.

thanks in advance and hope everyone stay safe out there.

:welcome: to the site!

I'm no mechanic, but there are plenty of folks here than can help you with your carbs. :clap:

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Check out the DFW area subforum in the Upcoming Rides/Trips/Events section. There are numerous regular bike nights in the area. It is a great way to meet folks. I'd be willing to bet you could find someone that could help with the bike as well.

:welcome: FTB

Us Tarrant County folks meet on Tuesday night at fine dining establishments around the county - next week (9/18) is in Mansfield (it's unusual to know this soon - we usually don't decide this quickly :roll: ). Oh yeah, "fine dining" has a different meaning amongst a group heavily populated with KLR riders - CHEAP! :lol2:

Just visited the Johnson County event last night.

There are Friday nights at Burger Box in NRH (fine dining and ice cream) :mrgreen:

And Saturday mornings at the Blue Hangar @ NW Regional Airport.

Looks like a trip to listen to Brian Burns in Godley on 9/20.

Oh, and DRAG RACING in Kennedale on 10/4!

Don't forget Ike Watching this weekend... ;-)

OK - watch the "Upcoming Events" section - usually lots to do!

Thanks guys, and Gilk51 as soon as I get the bike sorted (running) like it should I will join in for some fine dining establishments.

Come to the Blue Hangar anyway, just to get familiar with it. And any of the local meet 'n eat rides. The Bike can come when it's ready.:lol2:

Back