• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy, y'all.

Reaction score
First Name
Carolina
Some of y'all probably know me from CycleForums or from HellBuellies, and while I've known *of* this forum, for some reason I waited this long to actually *join*.

So, hi folks. :wave: My name is Carolina. Here's my schpiel: riding 6 and a half years or so. Current steed is a Ducati 1098 (way too much bike for me, but oh gawd I love it :rider: ). Prior bikes (in reverse order of ownership): 2004 Honda SuperHawk (sold), 1993 Honda CBR600F2 (sold), and a 2000 Buell Blast (my dad rode it until he passed away this year.. so I've re-inherited it).

CF takes up the vast majority of my forum time, since I've been around that forum for the last 5 years or so.. but I hope to post a bit here, too. :mrgreen:

Current steed is a Ducati 1098 (way too much bike for me, but oh gawd I love it :rider: ).

I think you need to change to something more rational... say a 99 CBR600 F4 :trust:

Welcome. Make sure you check the monthly Pie Runs and keep the Duc away from Squeaky.

I think you need to change to something more rational... say a 99 CBR600 F4 :trust:

Welcome. Make sure you check the monthly Pie Runs and keep the Duc away from Squeaky.

You gonna give me that F4 so I can make my Duc my track bike? :ponder: Why, that's a swell idea. I'll totally take you up on that offer. :nana:

And thanks. :mrgreen:

Cool. The reflective tape on my helmet looks like an insanely smiley maniac. You really can't miss me (I hope). I'll look for ya.

Back