• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to the Forum

Reaction score
Hello All!
Got the bike license this summer and have been riding up a storm since then. I'm riding an 06 Kawi Ninja 500R now, before that I was riding the bus. Currently I'm looking for a KLR that will answer to the name "T Rex". Other than motorcycles, I'm training to be a professional ballerina and I really love animals. :pirate:

Welcome to the site. I loved my Ninja 500R, great bike.

If you like bikes and love animals you are in the right site, we sure have a bunch of animals here.

Hello All!
Got the bike license this summer and have been riding up a storm since then. I'm riding an 06 Kawi Ninja 500R now, before that I was riding the bus. Currently I'm looking for a KLR that will answer to the name "T Rex". Other than motorcycles, I'm training to be a professional ballerina and I really love animals. :pirate:

I've been riding up a storm since summer as well! Hey, don't show any guys your pet pictures. Apparently that is a real turn-off in the male community here!!! (I posed a question about men leaving and somehow showing them pictures of your cute animals is a no-no:rofl: )
I'm totally jealous of your Ninja 500. I have a baby Ninja and a baby Suzuki. Someone is limiting my cc's!!!!

Welcome to the site! :wave:

KLR's turn up for sale here fairly often. You might also check on KLR650.net as they have a very active for sale section. Good luck on the hunt, the KLR is a fun bike!

Welcome! Arent you an interesting one...ballet...really? I would have never thought to mention that word here, but since you did, I'm going to say that I love ballet too! I never aspired to be a ballerina, because I figured out at an early age that I liked horsepower too much. Ballet required too many hours indoors!
BTW, I ride an XT225 Yamaha, and I love it. I do aspire at times to the KLR, but don't tell Jo, she might throw me. ;-)

Welcome to the forums. I've been to one of the only T-Rex footprints in North America. Glad it just an old footprint!

Welcome! :welcome: I also just go my license in April and the bike in May. It's a blast!

Hello All!

Hey, don't show any guys your pet pictures. Apparently that is a real turn-off in the male community here!!! (I posed a question about men leaving and somehow showing them pictures of your cute animals is a no-no:rofl:

:welcome:

Well, some of us have enjoy cute animals - see this dog thread.

suitcase_1136q.jpg

Welcome!
two things I would have never thought went together, KLRs and ballet :-P
don't let the rif raf bother one, most of the guys on here are harmless, heck I'm 30 and I'm one of the young ones :duck:

You know my cousin (well, wife's step cousin, might as well just be my cousin, we're closer than I am to my cousins) is a ballet person. She teaches ballet up in Montrose Colorado

NUTT has a nice KLR for sale

Oh, by the way, welcome to the forum, BalleT REX! Lots of great folks here.

Back