• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Pf

Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Rosenmeier
Hello Riders!

Learned of this site last month while attending the Harvest Classic in Luckenbach so I thought I'd join and see what was up with everyone!

Been riding about 10 years. Started riding on a silver 150cc Vespa. Made the scary 1000cc leap to a BMW R bike, and have since owned 4 more Beemers: K1200R, R1200C, G650Xmoto, F800S. Also owned a Yamaha 650XS H.S. I love riding and touring. In fact, I went to strictly 2 wheels over 3 years ago. It's a passion I wish I had discovered much sooner in life. :rider:

A little bit about myself. I'm a photographer. Another something that's been a passion of mine but for about 20 years now. Recently, I've started up a business where I get to combine 2 of my passions: bikes (anything automotive, really) & photography. Please check it out: Make & Model Photography. If you're on Twitter, go ahead and follow me there. We do casting calls each month for free photo sessions, so it's definitely worth staying in the loop for!

Anyway, hoping to get to know more of you soon!

- Mark Paul

G'day from a fellow newbie, hope your experience here is as good as mine has been to date.
Hope to see you on the road sometime.
Mack.

Hey there neighbor :wave: I'll have to keep my eyes open for a red beemer around town.

trey

:welcome: Be sure to check out the photography sections. There are some very skilled shutterbugs here on TWT.

Back