• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

Lets do the Italian place at 3124 E Belknap St, Fort Worth, TX 76111

Mamma Mia is the restaurant's name

Last edited:
Staying home, still trying to get caught up on chores at both work and home.

I'll throw this up for Ya'll consideration.

Have any of you guys ever eaten at Margaritas in Justin? (Mexican Food) They have a big patio dining room on the back, and I swear you will think you'd have walked into Tijuana. The food is excellent too.
I'm not able to make the longer distance locations at this time, but would love to meet you guys there for some one on one time. I'll explain today at the Pie Run what's been going on the last 2 years. Gonna be a Long Year in the Rhome Home.

I'll throw this up for Ya'll consideration.

Have any of you guys ever eaten at Margaritas in Justin? (Mexican Food) They have a big patio dining room on the back, and I swear you will think you'd have walked into Tijuana. The food is excellent too.
I'm not able to make the longer distance locations at this time, but would love to meet you guys there for some one on one time. I'll explain today at the Pie Run what's been going on the last 2 years. Gonna be a Long Year in the Rhome Home.

I saw you, but didn't get a chance to talk with you on Saturday. And I didn't see this until Sunday, or I would've made more of an effort. I can be there this week if you can. Let me know.

I saw you, but didn't get a chance to talk with you on Saturday. And I didn't see this until Sunday, or I would've made more of an effort. I can be there this week if you can. Let me know.

Sounds like a Plan. 7:00 ish. Things are very iffy here for medical reasons, so I'll post up if I can't make it at the last minute. But you guys will love this restaurant.

Sounds like a Plan. 7:00 ish. Things are very iffy here for medical reasons, so I'll post up if I can't make it at the last minute. But you guys will love this restaurant.

Text me if you need to cancel. I'll send my number via a PM.

Told the wife we'd go out tonight and haven't had a burger in over a week due to gut problems. Feel free to join us at Red Robin near NE Mall say 7ish.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Oops, change of plans for us. I gotta wash SUV so we are going to Jay Jay's Cafe off Little Rd in S. Arl.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Cafe Bella at 3548 S Hills Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76109

We've eaten there before and everyone seemed to like it. I'll be there in the truck because I have Ben.

The weather is nice (the rain comes in later) so lets eat. (I eat regardless of the weather)

Fuzzy's on Race Street. I have Ben so I'll be in the truck.

No worries. Remind me not to eat here until they finish the road out front. It’s in worse shape today than it was last time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that may give Jeff some flashbacks..[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Y’all enjoy the tacos or burrito bowls, my cold and I will remain home tonight. I’m selfish that way.

¡Aclamaciones!

Y’all enjoy the tacos or burrito bowls, my cold and I will remain home tonight. I’m selfish that way.

¡Aclamaciones!

Hope you’re feeling better.

958e2400f0cc22ce6ca94b044761c6c0.jpg

Yep, this happened tonight. But it looked like the renovations going on in the patio we’re going to be finished soon. Like in a day or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back