• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Thinking about it. Still doin electrical on the car. :brainsnap May be a great day for a morning ride.
Sam

Dadgummit I was hoping to make it tomorrow but duty calls. Next week I'll actually get out there!

I'm gonna try to make it today. Lunch at the trailers a little before noon, then I'll mosey to Billy's if any bikes are still parked outside...

It was good to see most of the Billy's regulars. I gotta say...the chicken quesadilla at the food trailers was dee-licious.

Yes, we might have another cool front the next two weeks in the Hill Country.

Git-R-Done,

RB

Last edited:
I've been wanting to try a banh mi sandwich at the food trailers and so will be there instead of Billy's today. Hope to see some others TWTers.

Weather permitting, I'll be at the trailers about 11:45a

Fantastic weather today for dining outdoors at the trailers.

indeed. In for the trailers just before noon...

Tom and I ate at Billy's last week. It was a Bill Withers moment (just the two of us). I hadn't been in quite some time so nice to catch up with him. I should be at Billy's again today, running an errand in N Austin beforehand.

Last week (on Wednesday) I had my normal weekly lunch with Jerry in Elgin. Trailboss was there and we all went to lunch together. He was trying to sell me on the Yamaha Tenere 7. I looked it up and saw that it's STILL not in production. At any rate, I will not get it even if they do make it. He also mentioned the Honda CRF450L and I looked that up too. I've been off the motorcycle radar for quite some time, didn't know it existed.

Last edited:
Beautiful day at the trailers...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Beautiful day at the trailers...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I expected to head up to the trailers after Billy's as we us to do in the Ken`s days of old but didn't finish up visiting until well after 1:00 and so headed home.

I'm out for next week as I'm riding down to Mathis to attend a wind farm kick-off meeting. The family farm is getting three turbines.

Heading over to the trailers in about 30 minutes. Looks nice enough out there...

It's a perfect day for the trailers. I'm heading there now...

Jeff,

We must have just crossed paths, I ate @ the trailers around noon then headed over to Billy's to see most of the regulars.

RB

You guys missed it today. JT showed up and showed off his fancy custom boot.:eek2:
Tom
I know no pictures........... We were so surprised didn't think to get a pic.

My work schedule has been so odd lately. Seems like there is always something that needs to be done and I can't make it down. We are moving offices from RR to 183/360 area so I'll be a lot closer. That might help.

Back