• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New On Board

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Hardy
Good Morning All,
When I logged on today a page banner keeps reminding me I have not posted since I signed up a few days ago. Although I'm a new user, I have lurking around TWT for over a year. I know Teed, Hoop (of pink bikini fame) & I'm sure others on TWT since I've been around the Texas motorcycle seen for over 37 years (Tennessee prior to that). I also visit TON, KTMTalk, EnduroTalk, Woods Rider, et. al. I try to be mcrider on all them, when possible.

I do all types on off-road riding & have not ridden on road since 1980 or so.

Now, I'm recuperating from a fall at Terlingua on 12/16 with a broken collarbone. What a pain, try not to do that again. It's going to knock me out of the first few STORM races. What still hurts the most is the large burse on my upper left chest from my camera; it was on my backpack cross strap. It knocked the camera out of the zipped case, ouch. It broke the digital display, but I managed to down load the pictures. My ridding buddies apparently saw the camera was out, so they should take several pictures of me while I was out of it. And I was out of it, "don't remember slidin' on anything"

Keep the wheel side down.

Last edited:
Ain't it great to have friends around to capture all those precious moments ? Hope you heal up quick - welcome aboard!

Dave.

:tab Some of those picture takers are heartless :lol2: As they're leaping off their bikes to see if you are okay, the camera is already coming out so they can capture the moment...

:tab I hope you heal well and quickly! Welcome to the site!

Well, at least they didn't take pictures of your bike - upside down!

Welcome to the site Chris , it was mostly street riders when I found it but it's turning dirty rapidly. SEYA David H.

Welcome Chris! Glad to see you are OK.

For the record, we stopped counting at 19, the number of times he asked us what happened that day. We were comparing him to Mouse McCoy.

For anyone that thinks they can keep up, go ahead and try but be warned, Chris is fast, very fast!

Teeds said:
For the record, we stopped counting at 19, the number of times he asked us what happened that day. We were comparing him to Mouse McCoy.

Thanks, Teeds. I knew someone would pick up on that. :lol2:

Back