• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

hello everyone, new member here from Houston

Reaction score
Hi mi name is Gabe, I'll like to introduce myself to the forum. A good friend of mine told me about this site and said great things about it. Looking forward on meeting and riding with you.

I currently have an 2007 Ultra Classic which I love... is my first Harley and I gatta tell you, all that Harley Talk about poor quality and unrelaibility is a thing of the past. This is my 6th bike.

1. 1996 Ninja 600
2. 1998 R1
3. 1999 GSXR 600
4. 2004 VTX1300
5. 2006 R1 50th anniversary
6. 2007 FLHTCU current bike :sun:

I live near Katy off of Barker Cypress and I-10 so if anyone out there is also from the area, and is out and about riding... let me know, I'm always up for a ride. (I'll ride 100 miles 1 way to meet anyone for a ride)

:rider: safe

Welcome to TWT!

The Big Spank Daddy and I live out here off Barker Cypress/529. We were going to ride yesterday, but the rain kept us home. Hoping it slacks off next weekend so we can do the ride we missed yesterday.

Chris rides a Kawasaki GPZ 1100 or a Suzuki Bandit 1200S. I ride a Honda Nighthawk 750 - sometimes the Bandit, IF he lowers it for me!

Hope to ride with you soon. :rider:

:wave: Gabe, welcome to TWT site. I think you will find this to be a clean and well run site compared to some of the other sites out there. The folks are polite and friendly and there seems to be a lot of rides you can hook up to. Something going on most all of the time.

Lot of different bikes, but these folks have one thing in common in that they love to eat and ride.:eat3: :rider:

They really don't care what kind of bike you ride.
:sun:

Welcome Demon; you'll find a lot of us will rag on the stereotypical pirate gear-wearing HD riders, but much of it is in good fun. All are welcomed here and there's a goodly number of us that would like to have a HD whether we will admit it publicly or not. You've got plenty of company on your side of town so I'm sure others will be popping in to tell you hello.

Gabe, welcome.:welcome: I ride a 2005 stock FLSTCI. Enjoy it a lot. Nothing like that sound going down the road.

thanks for the warm welcome... Hey Jerry how are u? looking forward on meeting all of you... and Jerry we shold go for a ride soon :rider:

Back