• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello all..........

Reaction score
After many years away from cycling (kids), I am easing back into it. Been riding a scooter for a couple of months now and just finished the MSF course and got my "M" endorsement. Now I am planning on making the move on up as soon as possible. The wife is slowly warming up to the idea but she wants me to wait until the boys are out of the house (2 years!).
So I may need a place to stay for awhile when I come home with the FZ6 I've been looking at.................;-)

Welcome! I'm from the forgiveness vs. permission school myself.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Welcome! I'm from the forgiveness vs. permission school myself.

:rofl:

Get real!! It's not like she doesn't expect you to come home with another bike every three months :nana: :lol2:

Welcome, scoots are cool.

We did it the other way around though, my wife, who never sat on a bike before, lead us into this towards the end of last summer. She is doing great with it and we are having a blast. I love my wife. :rider:

Back