• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Greetings

mike

Reaction score
Hello to all from Belton, TX. I have been on the site for a while, but have yet to introduce myself. Like many of you, my interest in riding started with dirt bikes. Now, many years later, I ride a Ducati ST3S. I also have a 1975 Norton 850 Commando electric start, and a 1997 KTM EXC 300. I am looking forward to seeing you at a future event.

Welcome Mike,
Glad to have a fellow Nortonista here.I have a couple of 74s.

Welcome Mike,
Glad to have a fellow Nortonista here.I have a couple of 74s.
Thanks. I have been a Norton fan for a long time, but just picked-up this bike (my first Norton) earlier this year. It is in for some restoration work right now, and I am not expecting it back before early 2008.

:welcome: Mike

Seems that more folks are showing up from the Belton-Temple-Killeen (and even Waco) area. Seems like you guys need to organize! (or at least get together) :mrgreen:

Where did you get your Ducati?

:welcome: Mike

Seems that more folks are showing up from the Belton-Temple-Killeen (and even Waco) area. Seems like you guys need to organize! (or at least get together) :mrgreen:

Where did you get your Ducati?
Third Ducati...last two from Advanced Motor Sports, Alverado

Third Ducati...last two from Advanced Motor Sports, Alvarado

Actually, more like Lillian :lol2:

Only been in there once - I could see that could be a dangerous place to hang out when you have a few shekels in the ole checkbook... :eek2:

Seems I have only heard good things about AMS, though... :thumb:

Back