• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hi from Magnolia

Reaction score
I am new to TWT and thought I would say hello. I am 46 and have been riding off and on since I was a kid. Mostly dual sports and 3 wheelers. Went through a cruiser phase as well. Last spring I bought my first sport bike and riding has been a blast. Anyway thanks for the great site and hopefully I can tag along on some rides.

:welcome: Jon

Quite a line of bikes - the CBs have always looked good.

Watch for rides and events in your area - looks like you are in good position for several (Katy, Montgomery, Huntsville), plus, this month's pie run is in Conroe.

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Lots of folks in the Magnolia area. Definitely check the Upcoming Events forum as there are several bike nights in your area!

:tab Well, if you are up for some BBQ, we are doing our Tues night bike night here in Huntsville. It is a nice run up 149 and 1791 to get here. We meet at 7:00pm at McKenzies BBQ. If you come into town on Hwy 30 /FM 1791, just stay on 30 as you come into town. Cross I-45, go down the hill away from the feeder, pass one light/intersection, go up over the next hill and there is a shopping center on the left. McKenzie's is back buy the Dollar General and Tractor Supply Co. If you reach the next light, just hang a left and you can turn into the shopping center after the light.

:tab Actually, there are quite a few pilots on the board, commercial and private.

I can't make it tonight, but maybe next week. A ride with food....I'm in.

Last edited:
:tab Well, if you are up for some BBQ, we are doing our Tues night bike night here in Huntsville.
Hey Scott, didn't Huntsville bike night used to be on Wednesday? I told V1Rotate that it was Wednesday.

May I come to Huntsville bike night without my wife? :-P

V1Rotate is the guy I have been riding with. We have passed close to your house a few times.

Any wrenching days at the Tourmeister house soon?

Jon wants to see the no sweat way to change motorcycle tires by hand.

Just kidding, I know you and Bluebomber are busy raising kidos. ;-)

:tab Always on Tuesday nights. Might have been Wednesday a few times when we were first getting started though. You have to bring your wife :-P The last time we saw you guys was for Daniel's baby shower. He's a year old and walking now! Perhaps we'll see you again for the next shower... ;-)

Back