• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

new in Montgomery

Abby

Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Abernethy
Evening Folks,
Just want to introduce myself, Tim from Montgomery,Tx. Found twtx a few days ago, looks like a good place to call home. Been ridding for 35 plus years, got an Electra Glide Classic for my 50th birthday a while back, couldnt be happier except for those darn monthly greetings I have to send to the bank.
There are some really great rides out this way Conroe, Huntsville, Livingston, Navasota ... So if you see an old guy on a silver H-D with a beard and classic rock and roll is blasting from the speakers its just me.

Just remember " Its all good "

Welcome Tim. Hope you can make some TWT Pie Runs and get to know some of the other crazy old people who frequent this forum...this month is Conroe.

There is a regular weekly bike night in Montgomery at Phil's Restaurant every Thursday at 7:00pm. There is a thread for it in the Upcoming Rides/Trips/Events forum section. Or, you can run up 149 and 1791 and join us at the McKenzie's BBQ here in Huntsville on Thursday's at 7:00pm.

Welcome to the site!

Thanks for the greetings. I've scanned the site, cant find info on pie run in Conroe. Got any info to share?

:wave: Tim,

Welcome to the site. I too like riding through the forest. :pirate: We had a small group last night at Phil's. Hope you can come by & join us some time.:eat3:

Back