• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Gidday from Downunder, NZ

Reaction score
First Name
Stuart
Last Name
Park
Hi everyone, what an excellent forum, i'm another oldy, but goodie,revisiting his youth now the kids are gone.Big day for Sparky tomorrow, off to pickup my new GSF 1250SK8 ABS in RED.
It's been a long wait for this one, ABS is popular here and RED is the magic colour.

Cheers Sparky NZ.

Welcome! :wave:

There was another person from NZ that signed up recently because they found the Bandit thread. I assume that is what got you here? ;-)

Please post ride reports and pics when you can. We'd love to see NZ from a rider's point of view!!

Welcome! I, too, look forward to some ride reports from New Zealand. With LOTS of pictures! I don't suppose you'll be on the next pie run, though . . .:rider:

I think you'd win the farthest ride for apie run. welcome.

Hi! Glad to have someone that can tell us about that part of the world!!!! :mrgreen:

RED is my FAVORITE color - even though my bike is blue.

Back