• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Need a little help please...

It looks similar to the tunnels on the Blue Ridge Parkway, of which there are quite a few. But I do not recall that particular tunnel with the road having a rock wall like that. However, I have not ridden the entire BRP, so it could be one of them. Most of those front page images were swiped from various ride reports posted here on TWT. So hopefully the person that took it might see it and chime in on its location.

http://www.paulstrobel.de

This guy has a photo of the same location alongside other stuff from Yosemite/Cali... So, my guess is Yosemite. Going to the sun road, maybe?

Sent from my handheld universal data mining enabler

Google Image search.

Data mining does have an upside, lol. ;)

Google Image search.

Data mining does have an upside, lol. ;)

I looked also between customers but did not find it. Did find another imagine someone was asking about and PMed them.

I do believe you nailed it. The five taller trees above and to the left of the tunnel appear to be the same ones.

Thanks a bunch.

N/P

Good find YoDoc :thumb:

Now I am wondering whose ride report I snagged it from... :ponder:

One nitpick - "Going to the Sun Road" is in Glacier National Park. :yawn:
My nitpick? I've never been out that way. Maybe in a few years, when the kids are a bit older...

Google image search does a pretty amazing job finding matches...

Attachments

• Capture1.jpg
    Capture1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 165
Back