• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Almosta Race?

_RG_

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Pondering on making a trip up there for this. I'll hook up the rig if we can get 3-4 folks for the crew. Any interest TWT'er folks? Happens Jan 1.

Almosta Race

Last edited:
Pondering on making a trip up there for this. I'll hook up the rig if we can get 3-4 folks for the crew. Any interest TWT'er folks? Happens Jan 1.

Almosta Race

Hmmmmm...interesting....except I am not almost a racer and I don't have almost a race bike...but I look forward to your report! Thanks for sharing! :clap: :sun:

Man!, I wish I had property like that to ride at my disposal. I'd be burning through a lot more gas for sure.

I would be very interested in doing this Almosta race! Looks like a fun time for sure. I was already planning to be up that way at my ranch in Newton County. RG+ whoever, you are welcome to come have a ride or camp on the Wilderness Rider Ranch, while up in this region.

Racing on the morning of New Years day huh? I guess that means we won't be running against too many riders who aren't hung over. The first turn action should be good!

Last edited:
not to high jack rg s post but waaaaay to go donny 2015 torn ovr 52 expert STATE CHAMP awesom job .:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hey thanks Bill! Come on up and let's try out this Almosta race on New Years Day. It's only a smidge further North from Barnwell. LOL!

Sorri I never got to visit with you out at any of the tracks this year Tony. Thanks very much for the congrats. Unless I get iced in up here in Arkysaw that weekend, I do still plan to race that last one in mid January... Even if I don't need the points.

Truly cool! Way to go Donny! :thumb:

Heck, he probably did it on a TW200 to boot...

Be glad to have you along if it works out Bill.

Temps for New Years Day are forecast to be fairly low, could even have some snow & ice still lingering in the shadows. I'm guessing that you guys won't be coming up for this race? I'm still in Houston & not sure if I will make it back up there For the race. If I end up staying in TX, when were you planning to ride at Barnwell Mountain Bill? I drive right past it on the way up to my ranch. Might stop and ride a day or two if I knew some other TWT riders were gonna be there too.

We are thinking of riding CTOR Thursday and then heading up to Barnwell for Friday and Saturday coming back Sunday. I will know more by Wednesday Donny!

Anyone know how to get a hold of the barnwell people before Friday? Benny at CTOR just told me that they got a lot of rain and he would open up Saturday.

Back