• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Spring 2015-Twin Buttes OHV, San Angelo TX

Reaction score
West Texas trail riders would like to plan a trip to the Twin Buttes OHV park in San Angelo in the spring. Exact dates are not set in stone just yet. Would like to get a majority vote on everyone who wants to go so we could get the most participation. It would be a weekend or even longer of camping, fishing and some trail riding of course. Would like to plan for the spring because as we all know the peak of summer is just way too hot for camping and fishing. So if your interested in coming out and meeting new friends and a great place to ride just say when and the most popular dates will be plugged in. The selected dates will be posted NLT Feb 2015.

I will most likely pack everything in on the bike unless I decide that I want to bring the kayak then I will end up putting the bike and yak on the trailer.

I'm local, ride our there all the time. Would love to join in. Willing to help with whatever is needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those that have ridden out there before, can you describe the terrain/ trails?
How much of it would be suitable for a beginner? I looked at the description on RiderPlanet, but...

Mostly class 1. Easy stuff that would be very suitable for a beginner I would think. Also, as big as Twin Buttes is, you'll be able to find something suitable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back