• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Austin Area Ride - Friday 5/11

Reaction score
First Name
jenella
Last Name
herring
Good beautiful Spring morning. :clap:

I'm off work this Friday and am wondering if anyone in the Austin area would like to do a ride for a few hrs...no plan of action, just sort of taking left turns till we see what we want. Or, if someone pipes up, I can dig around for a ride map of some place and find a destination.

I don't have much dirt experience. Been hitting the dirt county roads in Lee County the last couple months. But the weather is to be perfect. Dirt, pavement, mixed, shrugs.

Any one free on such short notice?

:rider:

Jay

Thanks, v will check them out!

beg dirt / adv Rider on a Tiger 800
pavement, no problem. dirt...? eek!

I think that'll be the ride...!

I'm new to these types of tracks, files. Is there a way to plot it out and follow, using Rever, Google maps, etc?

I've imported the track to Google maps....

Looking around..m

Got it figured out using Rever. Just had to do it on laptop and not phone!

Thanks again!

Great hopefully someone will come along with you.

Another option is to pull up the tracks for the monthly TARA rides. Usually a nice mix of county roads and dirt. I wish I could come along.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Good suggestion!

I'm almost never off during the week. Can't complain though, I'm paid well!;-) I'm not going to be doing any long rides until June. I want to make sure nothing happens to my eyes. After though, I'll hit you up.
Bryan

Sounds good!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back