• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Guess

RollingJ

You can be a 0 or a
Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Last Name
Sims
What's going to follow me home today?
c02bb25eb020aab8df83d7c5971911f9.jpg

You are gonna love it.

Better schedule some arm socket surgery as it has so much power it will yank your arms off.

Dang I wish you woulda had this a couple weeks back out at my place. Glad to see you back on a dirt bike again! Come back up and ride when you can.

Dang, like an ugly fat chick that doesnt send you a full body shot. Just a Glamour face shot that is blurry :scratch:

When I got home I had to clear out the garage...

I'll take a few pics when I get home, and I'll make sure to show a little leg...

Cruddy photo for your amusement!
97f104049fab048bcb21a6a6d4f0b139.jpg

I'll guess...
I spy a....
2006 (black frame) XC 450
Trail tech kickstand
Seat concepts seat
Nomadic rack
EE clutch slave protection
UFO headlight mask
Clarke 3.1 gal tank
Bullet proof designs radiator guards
Bash plate of unknown origin (cruddy photo)
KTM hard parts or hammer head shifter (cruddy photo)

no drive chain...

How am I doing so far?
I'll need to see another angle to give anymore details...lol

Hey, Nice rack! Sorry, had to say it. Congrats on the new ride. Loved my exc. Worked very well. Is, it plated? I'd think the exc would be a way better fit than the XC for it, but its really likely the first 4 gears that are lower IIRC unless the primary gear is different. Crazy reliable bike. Does the XC have the Twin chamber forks or the open style?

If I had it to do over again I'd grab a cooling kit. A billet spacer and larger billet impeller replacing the stock plastic one will help keep things cool. Only time I really overheated mine was any sort of long idle or struggling in the tight technical trail with no wind. http://thumperracing.net/ktm hi flow water pump, kit high flo

Last edited:
When is the maiden voyage? Didn't get out for a B-Day run?

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I haven't even torn into the top end yet...

Back