• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

Robert (Cuznbob) Aldrich - Master Mechanic

YEAR END SALE

COME IN FOR YEAR END SALE PRICES ON EVERYTHING IN STOCK. JACKETS, TIRES, GLOVES, HARD PARTS, ETC. LASTS UNTIL THE END OF DECEMBER.

Attachments

• year-end-sale.gif
    year-end-sale.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 592
Can folks get a look at the bikes you are restoring while there...? From the FB pics you've been sharing, that looks like it could be fun ;-)

Sure, you never need an invitation to stop by and look around :-)

Good luck in the new location...info saved...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hey Bob, how stacked up are you at present? I have a '13 Sertao that needs a service check up. I'm in Houston and wondering if I could ride it over to your shop early one morning, then ride home later that afternoon, or would I need to drop it off today, then come get it on some other day.

SATURDAY COOKOUT

Today at Cuznbobs, stop by until around 2ish? for free grilled Bratwurst!

Re: SATURDAY COOKOUT

Today at Cuznbobs, stop by until around 2ish? for free grilled Bratwurst!

Sounds great-doubt I can make it by 2:00. Maybe another time. ;):rider:

Thanks Bob for the cold beer and grilled Brats! Went way past 2pm, but hey - we had a great bunch of folks and conversation. Can't wait for next month! :-)

TECH NIGHT?

TECH NIGHT anyone? I think there's some basic stuff every rider should know...how to check your brakes, tires, chain, etc...
So, who's interested? What evening should I plan this or on a Saturday? Any other suggestions? This is a time for you to pick my little mechanic brain and Josh's parts brain apart. Should we pick a different topic every time? So what says you, motorcycle people?

Saturday so out of town peeps can get there.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Re: TECH NIGHT?

TECH NIGHT anyone? I think there's some basic stuff every rider should know...how to check your brakes, tires, chain, etc...
So, who's interested? What evening should I plan this or on a Saturday? Any other suggestions? This is a time for you to pick my little mechanic brain and Josh's parts brain apart. Should we pick a different topic every time? So what says you, motorcycle people?

While my preference would be Saturday - Monday, truth-be-told, I would take for the day off from work for a chance to attend. Good on you Cuznbob. :clap:

FREE GP TICKETS

I have 2 free GA tickets for the GP today if anyone wants them text me at 512-424-9146.

Picked up my 2011 GS today from cuz'n. Full service was completed without issue. Delivered on time, as quoted and without issue. Don't hesitate if you need a good shop that provides personal service. Super happy with the entire experience.

Don't hesitate if you need a good shop that provides personal service. Super happy with the entire experience.

Me too! Bob put a new rear tire on my RT this morning. I'll be buying all my tires from him. He's very competent and reasonably priced.

FOR SALE: 93 BMW R100R

***PRICE REDUCED 10/31/17*** 1993 BMW R100R with 42887 miles. Great condition, runs and rides great! Comes with Corbin & original seat, bar end mirrors and original mirrors, saddlebags, Siebenrock SG2S exhaust system. All service records. Well maintained and cared for. Asking $4950 O.B.O. CASH OR MONEY ORDER ONLY, NO TRADES.

Attachments

• 20171009_131407[1].jpg
    20171009_131407[1].jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 452
  • 20171009_131448[1].jpg
    20171009_131448[1].jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
FOR SALE: 1985 HONDA REBEL 250

Jenny's Bike... 1985 HONDA Rebel 250cc with 16771 miles. Has a fresh battery, carburetor has been rebuilt. Tires good. Runs and rides great! Asking $2000 O.B.O. CASH OR MONEY ORDER ONLY, NO TRADES.

Attachments

• REBEL.jpg
    REBEL.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 485
Re: FOR SALE: 1985 HONDA REBEL 250

Cuzn,

She got a new bike, right?

Jenny's Bike... 1985 HONDA Rebel 250cc with 16771 miles. Has a fresh battery, carburetor has been rebuilt. Tires good. Runs and rides great! Asking $2000 O.B.O. CASH OR MONEY ORDER ONLY, NO TRADES.

AQUABLASTING BY ME!

Hey, did y'all know I now have an Aquablasting machine. Some call it Vaporhoning or Wetblasting. It uses fine glass media and H2O as a slurry and gives a much superior finish than dry bead blasting. Here's a couple before & after photos...

Attachments

• Before Blasting.jpg
    Before Blasting.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 604
  • Afterblasting.jpg
    Afterblasting.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 609
Re: FOR SALE: 1985 HONDA REBEL 250

Not yet, no. But maybe if you buy this one ;-)

Re: FOR SALE: 93 BMW R100R

1993 BMW R100R with 42887 miles. Great condition, runs and rides great! Comes with Corbin & original seat, bar end mirrors and original mirrors, saddlebags, Siebenrock SG2S exhaust system. All service records. Well maintained and cared for. Asking $5500 O.B.O. CASH OR MONEY ORDER ONLY, NO TRADES.

What tank is that?

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Merry Christmas to all the TWTer's!
And thank you all for your patronage in 2017, see ya next year!

Attachments

• harley holiday 5.jpg
    harley holiday 5.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 527
Back