• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: Clear Lake Bike Night Wednesday

Dickinson bbq is closed but the sign says at marais right next to it. Really fancy is anybody coming?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Yep - Happy Thanksgiving

turkeycross_zpstk7qjp17.jpg

Haven't been there yet bit Michelle and I were taking about suggesting it. Wasn't sure how crowded it would be since opening the new place.

Hey yall my name is Chris. Just picked up a klr and I am new to the adventure touring side. I guess y’all meet up on Wednesday? When’s the next meet and greet?

Hey yall my name is Chris. Just picked up a klr and I am new to the adventure touring side. I guess y’all meet up on Wednesday? When’s the next meet and greet?
Well come. Yes, every Wednesday we meet for dinner in different places around clear lake area and sometimes a little further. Every now and then we go for a weekend ride short and not so short.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

I should be able to make it this Wednesday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I know it's early, but how about Pipeline in La Porte this Wednesday?

Sounds awesome, I will bring that sweater with me.

Howdy Chris and welcome. Looks like we'll be meeting at Pipeline Grill in La Porte this coming Wednesday around 6:00 pm (ish). There are a couple others with KLRs and several who have owned them in the past. Directions to Pipeline:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/P...7f5f091062381631!8m2!3d29.664935!4d-95.080323

I got my top box mounted again, so I am not running my side cases all the time.

I've got a couple things going on and probably won't make it this week.

It is freezing, but I am here.

Back