• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Medina,Tx 6/21/14

Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Rodriguez
I am headed down to Medina, TX on Saturday to do some riding. I should be in the area around noon on Saturday. I have ridden the sisters and the most popular roads many times and it's always my fallback ride when I want to get away. Anyway, would be great to meet up with some of you from the area and maybe ride some different roads. I plan on heading back to Bowie on Sunday.

I am riding a kTM 1190 adventure. I am running the stock trail attack 2's, so it's mainly paved and gravel/dirt t loads for me. I am waiting for the new k60's in my size before I got rougher than that. Would be great to ride with others while I am down there.

Not going to be out there anytime soon but there are some cool (well hot right now) county dirt roads down south of Bandera and Tarpley.

Hey Brandon, it is good running into you this afternoon.

We didn't make it to Mason or Castell.

One of our riders left the road unexpectedly. Luckily he is fine and no injuries......but the bike was not as lucky.

Have a great weekend.

Britt

Thanks. I met up with they guys in Leakey. Good riding, lots of twisty roads. I would like to catch up with you guys next time for more off-road riding.
I am glad the rider is ok and that sucks that the bike isn't. Were y'all on paved or dirt roads when it happened?

Very good to meet you.

Based on the photographic evidence on another thread, they were on pavement while he was clearly off- road. ;)

Back