• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

www.redrivermotorcycletrails.com its close !

Reaction score
so where to go?
any other place like that around dfw area??
i know sites like trophy club , but im looking something like red river any suggestions?

wait, what? They closed down???

They are closed the rest of this month on weekends. Members during the week by appt only.

"Red River is endangered by big corporate money..."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ScCHwYchAA"]Red River Needs Our Help - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe they just want a vacation? I know we always rode a lot less in the summertime (too hot), don't know if that was true of the rest of their customers or not.

I don't think its for the hot, lot of guys like my and my friends go any ways , is not fair cause i pay the annual fee for 12 months not for 11.......

I don't think its for the hot, lot of guys like my and my friends go any ways , is not fair cause i pay the annual fee for 12 months not for 11.......

To be fair, this is the first time I have seen them close the park for this many weekends in a row for a vacation. Usually it is just one, maybe two in a very rare case.

Lucky for me July has been one heck of a month for us at work so riding is the last thing on my mind.

Why would they close in the summer month?

Isn't it schools out time, lots of family take their kids out there?

Is there a problem with the park?

With normal (100+) weather? I ride a fair amount and there is no way I would be up there on a weekend in that weather. i would expect that normal summers see a big drop in business through July and August.

Back