• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

EDRA Work days 2014 (Free Riding)

JTM

Reaction score
Guys,
I was out at Escondido Draw Recreational Area most of this week working on the Power and Water Project so that we can get started on the trailhead camping areas. So for anyone interested in doing a little maintenance in exchange for free entry into the park there are going to (3) volunteer work weekends this Spring/Summer.

April 19-20 (Building and Clearing Primitive Camping Area/Sites, Build Well House)
Project Leader/Sponsor: TBD

June 7-8 Maintain Existing Trails (They need some trimming and fresh tire marks)
Project Leader/Sponsor: TBD

June 21-22 Maintain Existing Trails (They need some trimming and fresh tire marks)
Project Leader/Sponsor: Justin Massingill/Tom Anderson

This is a great opportunity to get the bikes out and go ride for a great price.

Last edited:
Just a reminder, that June dates are almost here. I've got a ~10 4WDs signed up for the June 20-22 weekend and I'd love to see some dirt bikes that weekend as well. I will have my CRF out there as well as my Jeep.

Just a reminder, that June dates are almost here. I've got a ~10 4WDs signed up for the June 20-22 weekend and I'd love to see some dirt bikes that weekend as well. I will have my CRF out there as well as my Jeep.

Sure would help if y'all would get back on Texas Offroad Network. Most dirtbikers don't even know TMTC even exists. Really don't understand that decision.

Back