• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New to forum from Katy

OK - got behind in the post reading... :shrug:

:welcome: ana, nice bike choice! :thumb:

Just in case you haven't found these yet:

Stromtroopers
VSRI

Resistance is futile.
assimilate.gif

Thanks Chuck!
Yup, I found those forums before, I signed up on VSRI, but hadn't on Stromtroopers yet.

I was off the bike for 6 months. Picked up a new Tiger last week and have about 160 miles in it so far.

You should head up to PO's one Tuesday night.

I have to work tomorrow night so I will not be at the Star Riders meeting.

Bill, I'm glad to hear you're riding again. I have other things scheduled for tuesdays and thursdays for the next couple of months so I doubt I'll go to PO's anytime soon. Hope to see you and your new Tiger on the road soon!

Welcome aboard! If Sugar Land isn't too far, we've got a Monday Night posted at a local coffee house.

I've been known for showing up at bikenights in Conroe. I won't say I'll go to Sugar Land this next monday, but I'll try to make it to one of those soon.

Welcome, Ana :welcome: I think you'll like TWT better than the "other" forum ;-)

Wow, does the whole town of Katy ride? Sure are a lot of you folks! Must be a good place to live! :rider:

Theresa - Katy is just like Arlington was in the early 70's. A small town that is growing at an alarming rate. I loved Arlington then, and I'm diggin' Katy now!

I hope Katy doesn't lose it's charm like Arlington did :roll:
+1 on that. I'm afraid I could never go back now. It's just not the same any more. :-(

Ana - nice meeting you at the Katy Bike Night. LOVE that jacket! :thumb:

Welcome, Ana :welcome: I think you'll like TWT better than the "other" forum ;-)

Wow, does the whole town of Katy ride? Sure are a lot of you folks! Must be a good place to live! :rider:

Hey you!! Long time no see! When was the last time? At that lunch in Austin a year and a half ago?

Back