• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from McKinney

Reaction score
First Name
Brenda
Howdy.
I'm Brenda. I live in McKinney and currently ride a 2004 Suzuki Volusia. It's an 800cc cruiser. I have a little over 10,000 miles on it. I am going to do an Iron Butt ride on it in May - SS1000. :eek2:

I'm hoping to make the Thurs. Meet and Greet with the North Dallas group.

:wave:

I am going to do an Iron Butt ride on it in May - SS1000. :eek2:
:welcome: again, Brenda

There are several Iron Butt rides planned for May, including one from Ft. Worth on May 5. Which one are you planning to do?

(don't believe everything you hear from those folks at the Plano M&G) :shock:

Hi Brenda,

I am new to the site myself. Great group here. I am sorry I am not closer.

:welcome: again, Brenda

There are several Iron Butt rides planned for May, including one from Ft. Worth on May 5. Which one are you planning to do?

(don't believe everything you hear from those folks at the Plano M&G) :shock:

Thanks! I am planning on doing that one from Ft. Worth, sponsored by the Motorcycle Touring Forum on delphi. So am I going to meet you then? :thumb:

Welcome, Brenda. Now maybe you can get Earsflappin over here, too!
Hey there! Thanks!

So when am I going to meet you too, huh? huh? huh?
I owe you a thank you for the tickets to the Dallas show like.. two? three? years ago!

I'll add my voice to Ears, see if she listens. Work and School are just killing her riding time! :-( :thpt:

Alas no. :( But the next best thing! Actually DH bought it while I was at BR.
I need a LOT of practice. Today is sunny though. I'm going to try and get a good picture!

TOO MANY ACRONYMS (never thought you'd hear a techie say that, eh?). DH I think I know, but BR?

WHEN'S THE ANNOUNCEMENT? :)

Alas no. :( But the next best thing! Actually DH bought it while I was at BR.
I need a LOT of practice. Today is sunny though. I'm going to try and get a good picture!

Ok, now you got me. I'll have to wait for that picture to see what you got!

TOO MANY ACRONYMS (never thought you'd hear a techie say that, eh?). DH I think I know, but BR?

WHEN'S THE ANNOUNCEMENT? :)

BR= Baton Rouge. Brenda and I (and another bunch of crazy biker wimmen) where there this past weekend.
If you felt overwhelmed with acronyms, put a complaint with the AAAAA...
American Association Against Acronym Abuse.... :rofl:

Hopefully Earsflappin will be out of that school thing soon and can get back to riding. The last time I rode with her was last May with her and Janet to Amarillo on the first leg of their big westward trip.
Boy, those free tickets to the MC show seem eons ago! Time flies!!! Hope to meet up with you on a ride sometime soon.

Thanks! I am planning on doing that one from Ft. Worth, sponsored by the Motorcycle Touring Forum on delphi. So am I going to meet you then? :thumb:
Not this round. I spent last weekend in and around Junction and the bike needs some maintenance now. I was sorely tempted but still not sure my old back can handle it. My hat is off to those that can do this. :thumb:

Back