• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Friday Night Ice Cream Bikes, 6:30 PM

There’s something new at the box tonight and it tastes like Coke Zero!

df956a7c84e1a09873a555741ae41510.jpg

Dang it. I love Coke Zero, but I just stopped drinking cokes this week. B.B is trying to sabotage my caffeine free diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I over slept or I might have made it tonight. Cursed night work schedule.

Looks like I’m going to have two grilled cheese sandwiches today. I was over by B.B. around lunch and my coworker said she had been wanting to try it, so we had lunch there.

I just got home a few minutes ago from getting a new knee. I am out of the saddle for a bit. Y'all have fun and don't forget me.

Oooo. Hope it goes well for you Janet.

I guess the Dragin Lady and I will be in attendance tonight. I finally ate the last leftover grilled cheese sandwich.

Had a good time meeting all of y'all, I am still trying to put faces to forum names. Good conversations, and I look forward to more.

It was good to see you too. Fresh faces are always nice. They did tell you the second time you come, you have to buy dinner for everyone didn't they?

Take care,
Mike and Beth
Who own but don't ride motorcycles (lately anyway)

Had a good time meeting all of y'all, I am still trying to put faces to forum names. Good conversations, and I look forward to more.

Was nice meeting you too.

Sheila (the one with the mini motorcycle)

Mike seems to be the most common male name. Play the averages. If you showed up and got everyone's name right on the 2nd visit, you'd make the rest of us look bad. :sun:

I don't know about getting everyone's meal, but if I do I get to pick it.
It will take me a while to get all the names right.

Happy Friday everyone. I’m going to stay in and put the Honda Express back together.

Well since you aren't going, I'm not going to go either!

And I have a house guest coming. Y'all have fun.

Back