• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

IXL offroad riding class at Ghost Rancho Post Poned due to weather

Reaction score
IXL instructor Brad Collins is doing his MSF Basic offroad riding class at Ghost Rancho November 23-24 near Gatesville. Brad is a fantastic instructor that has been teaching for years! He taught the Sand 101 at RTB4. This class is open to 8 riders and Brad charges $150 for the class. Camping at my place is free. The camping is primitive in a rustic setting on VERY Rugged terrain. You may ride your dirt bikes or dual sport bikes on the place with liabilty release. I have some tables and a big fire pit...as of right now the menu is we kill it, we grill it:trust: I am not being paid for this. I am doing this because this very good class and this is a deal for what you get. I have talked to people that have done the Rawhyde School and Brad's and those folks preferred Brad's a fraction of the money!
Please PM or Email me if you are attending. I WILL Confirm with you that you have a spot. :deal:

1) Mongo
2) BigDon
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Re: IXL offroad riding class at Ghost Rancho

A lot of folks that have taken Brads clinics at my farm or at RTB really expressed interest in doing the full class. We are pushing the class back a week if anyone wishes to attend.

Wish I still lived in Texas, My wife and I would love to have done this. Hopefully you might offer this again in a few years (when we have moved back!!).

Gary

Wish I still lived in Texas, My wife and I would love to have done this. Hopefully you might offer this again in a few years (when we have moved back!!).

Gary

I hope Brad continues to do it. He is a fantastic instructor and a real bargain! Missed you guys at RTB!
We will leave the light on for ya!
Hurry home!

Re: IXL offroad riding class at Ghost Rancho NOV 23-24

Still have spots left for the class this weekend. The weather will be nice!

Re: IXL offroad riding class at Ghost Rancho NOV 23-24

Morning Ghost,

I am not going to be able to make it.
I have sent you an email with my apology and my feeble excuse.

If you do it again, I will be there if possible!

Have you rescheduled your dirt riding class for sometime this year?

Back