• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

July 17-21, 2014 - Salida, CO

Reaction score
I am doing this ride:
http://www.coloradodualsport.com/home/tours/ponderosa-lodge

Would like to ride it with someone but I am going regardless.

I am not an expert rider (don't know many of those as it turns out) but I am no beginner either. I am doing the Arkansas WUDI this weekend and some other AMA sanctioned dual-sport rides this year as well. Doing the LA/Barstow/Vegas in November. I have never done the Ponderosa ride before though am looking forward to the adventure, hence why I ride. I am 45, (will actually be turning 46 over that weekend) and ride a 2013 Yamaha WR250R.

I live in the DFW area and Salida, CO (start of the ride) is about 12.5 hours away. I am leaving July 17th and returning July 21st. The actual riding is Saturday and Sunday (July 19/20).

If you are interested in going, let me know. We can meet out there or I do have room for 1 bike and rider. We can figure all that out.

Just thought I would post and let you guys know. Hope to see some TWTs out there.

Back