• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Abilene Texas DS Riders

Reaction score
Looking for week-end riders that cant take days off at a time to enjoy the sport. Always looking for new trails and new friends to ride with. Post if you want to schedule a ride. I intend on doing a couple of the big events that are scheduled this year so we can start planning that as well if your interested.

I'm a few hours from there but I could certainly make the drive with my toy hauler. I'd have to find a decent place to park and hook up in the area but would love to join in on this!

I'm a few hours from there but I could certainly make the drive with my toy hauler. I'd have to find a decent place to park and hook up in the area but would love to join in on this!

We have 11acres, RV plug & cleanout.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am about 3hr away from Abilene (straight shot north in hall county).
I would be down for a fun weekend...assuming I am off of work.

We have 11acres, RV plug & cleanout.

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that would be great. let me know a bit in advance if y'all get anything lined up and i'll head down that direction!

Back