• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - Kendon 2013 2-Bike Stand Up Trailer

Reaction score
I am selling a 2013 Kendon 2-bike stand up trailer...$2200.

This trailer is designed to haul 2 big cruisers. The trailer is in very good condition, with approximately 500 miles of use.

Trailer is located in North Fort Worth / Keller area.

Attachments

• Kendon_1.jpg
    Kendon_1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 229
  • Kendon_2.JPG
    Kendon_2.JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 239
  • Kendon_3.jpg
    Kendon_3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 235
Re: Kendon 2013 2-Bike Stand Up Trailer

One Wide ramp or single narrow ramps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Seems like a sweet deal.

I would like to come and see it tomorrow if at all possible. I'll pm you my phone number.

One Wide ramp or single narrow ramps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The main portion of the ramp is just over 16" wide with reinforcement underneath the center. There are additional 8" sections on each side of the ramp that pivot out to provide more width to walk up beside the bike. The ramp can be positioned in line with either side of the trailer when loading bikes.

I'll try to post an a picture of the ramp later.

man... why does this kind of cool stuff pop up when I don't have the cash.... or is it that I just never have the cash! Been wanting to get a fold up trailer for hauling both bikes. The truck is kinda a pain to load. It would be nice with a trailer that I could pre-load everything to in the garage. Just open the door and hook it up and your on the road. Nice for summer riding leaving early to beat the heat.

Back