• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Where am I? (Can you place this picture...?)

JMZ is currently somewhat indisposed at the moment installing a transmission in a Civic, he assures us he will be along shortly. I must confess, I'm glad it's his problem and not mine. :haha:

JMZ is currently somewhat indisposed at the moment installing a transmission in a Civic, he assures us he will be along shortly. I must confess, I'm glad it's his problem and not mine. :haha:

lemme guess.... you're riding a scoot now while he works on your civic? :clap:

I bet you are , you got your :moon: kicked by your transfer case in your Jeep :giveup:......................................... :rofl: :rofl:

AND, not just your ordinary civic :mrgreen:

civicsitrans002_zpsfe734ec8.jpg

8000 RPM Redline :trust:

Or maybe Big Bend Motor Lodge?

I think that is the Joshua Tree I almost lost an eye on behind you when I was unpacking the bike.

Gonna pass it back to the dirt riders. Spot has a name but will settle for the road.

Disclaimer: Don Bell is disqualified from this attempt based on his presence at the time of photography.

IMG_09411023.jpg

OK, packing for a road trip and won't be on the net that much so next poster has the helm.

I'm headed to the Ozarks... :rider:

I'll even remove the restriction on Don Bell. :lol2:

Back