• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ROLL THE BONES RALLY 7: GET LUCKY...October 28-30, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Still looking for volunteers!!!!:trust:

:deal:

I'm up to help with anything you need done but won't be available until September; August is devoted to putting a lot of miles on "CJ" the Antique Airhead, and seeing parts of the country that have eluded me, before I find myself over in a corner somewhere, all gray and moldy and such.:rider:

Looking for tech minded folk to help teach or facilitate learning clinics for attendees. Topics that I am looking to cover include basic bike maintenance, ergo setup, and suspension set up:trust:

BTW I have a room at the Bosque Resort with 2 queen beds. If anyone wants A/C, bed and a shower over camping let me know. I am willing to split the cost down the middle.

BTW I have a room at the Bosque Resort with 2 queen beds. If anyone wants A/C, bed and a shower over camping let me know. I am willing to split the cost down the middle.

As someone who had her tent pitched (too) close to his...
Be warned: he snores!

As someone who had her tent pitched (too) close to his...

Be warned: he snores!

Haha! Last few camping trips everyone told me they did not hear a peep out of me. Then again I did provide everyone with ear plugs!

Haha! Last few camping trips everyone told me they did not hear a peep out of me. Then again I did provide everyone with ear plugs!

And wine, provide your neighbors withsome of your fine homemade wine and there will be no complaints come morning.

And wine, provide your neighbors withsome of your fine homemade wine and there will be no complaints come morning.

Starting a fresh peach wine this weekend. Should be ready by then! I will bring a few bottles.

I need to find a bike before then... Sad to say, the mighty klr will not make this trip unless the buyer decides to come out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know where there's another one for sale And it's already been dropped several times at a Roll the Bones Rally! It has experience.

I can keep it lubed up for you on the rides if i dont find something by then. :p
I think im pretty set on the DRZ400e or s if i cant find a good e.

Those need to be posted instead of typed about! [emoji12]

I'll be on the XR650L unless I score a Honda VFR 1200 before hand. [emoji41]

Those need to be posted instead of typed about! [emoji12]

Go back in the ice cream thread to about that date. He got my good side. Not long after, I had a DRZ s

Go back in the ice cream thread to about that date. He got my good side. Not long after, I had a DRZ s

That is too much work:

20151023_132219-XL.jpg

I need to find a bike before then... Sad to say, the mighty klr will not make this trip unless the buyer decides to come out.

They have been coming up fairly regular, you just need to jump quick, they don`t last long...

They have been coming up fairly regular, you just need to jump quick, they don`t last long...

Got an 05 drz400e in mind. If i nab it, will i be able to have it street legal and titled before October? Unless i can find one already plated. I hate having a budget... Lol

Anyone having problem with registration? We did not set up for screen names to make a list of the IN crew on post one. :ponder:

Also I am going to try another promo video if someone wants to be famous:trust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back