• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD 2016 BMW R1200RS - $14,900

Reaction score
Completely loaded 2016 BMW R1200RS in Lupin Blue/Light Grey. Impeccable condition and the finest bike I've ever owned. I have the title.

I installed an SC Projects Titanium exhaust with carbon fiber cap. The original Chrome exhaust will come with the purchase. I removed the side baggage carriers for aesthetics, but they will come with the bike too.

Premium Package (includes Comfort and Touring Packages listed below)
  • Keyless Ride
  • Gear Shift Assist Pro
Comfort Package
  • TPM (Tire Pressure Monitor)
  • Heated Grips
  • Chrome Exhaust
Touring Package
  • Dynamic ESA
  • Saddle Bag Mounts
  • Luggage Grid
  • Center Stand
  • On Board Computer Pro
  • GPS Preperation
  • Cruise Control

DTC (Dynamic Traction Control)
Ride Modes Pro
Anti Theft Alarm

60 month total Extended Service Contract (Transferable)
60 month total TireSafe Plus - Tires, Wheels, and Towing Contract (Transferable)

My bike is in perfect condition, I mean showroom. It only has 2100 miles and was purchased September 2015.

In addition, as stated above, I purchased the extended warranty for a total of 60 months. Also, I also purchased the TireSafe Plus Tire, Wheels, and Towing 60 month contract. The bike is exactly 2 years old and there are still 3 years remaining on the warranty.

This is an outstanding deal for the next owner. You will get a warranty that covers the length of a new R1200RS comes standard with 3 years. The bike was $19,135 new, so it's a considerable savings. Please don't come in with low ball offers.

I also have the BMW Motorrad Nav5 system for sale. I’ve give the owner a great deal on the nav before selling it outright.

Fn5XgT

1wgdcY

sWHWWf

3BfjZ9

CMDp2v

EjwjC7

DmUQrR

C6uHs1

g2zMUo

Last edited:
Re: 2016 BMW R1200RS - $15,800

I think that's the prettiest twin BMW has made in a while. Aside from the HP2 Sport of course...

What happened that makes you want to unload it so soon?

Re: 2016 BMW R1200RS - $15,800

I think that's the prettiest twin BMW has made in a while. Aside from the HP2 Sport of course...

What happened that makes you want to unload it so soon?

I've been traveling for work the last year and a half so I haven't had the time to ride anymore. This bike deserves to be ridden. It's such a fabulous bike.

Re: 2016 BMW R1200RS - $15,500

That Jaguar needs better braking power....:cool2:

I have thoroughly enjoyed my RS, a strong contender for the best of the 17 I have owned. The options are not appreciated until you ride it for a few hundred miles, all the performance and comfort mods integrated into a great chassis.

GLWS

That Jaguar needs better braking power....:cool2:

I have thoroughly enjoyed my RS, a strong contender for the best of the 17 I have owned. The options are not appreciated until you ride it for a few hundred miles, all the performance and comfort mods integrated into a great chassis.

GLWS

I just purchased that F-Type R a few weeks back, it's a beast.;-)

I agree about the RS. It's such a terrific bike and it will be missed. It needs a good home here soon.

I absolutely love my 1200RS. Sporty, nimble, fast and fun.

18,000 miles the first year and climbing.

Re: 2016 BMW R1200RS - $15,400

I assume you have this listed at the RS forum ? Riders seeking awesomeness gravitate there but I see very few for sale, this is a great one with the premium package at a good price.

I just rolled through 19,000 miles on mine, in Arkansas, at speed, with the greatest appreciation. Spending thousands on upgrades to previous bikes only got close to this. Add some head protection and your windshield of choice to these and ride, brakes and dampers and the best seat ever are standard equipment. You can drag the pegs and centerstand and never feel worried, grab throttle mid corner and just go to the next one. Low RPM sport touring with loaded bags up any hill produces the coolest sound and sensation...and those guys behind you downshifting is obnoxious..

I'll stop drooling now, just some input after 16 bikes and 212K miles of riding stuff. :rider:
GLWS

ps* if you don't sell the stock exhaust with the bike I could be a buyer of that fine chrome beauty.

I assume you have this listed at the RS forum ? Riders seeking awesomeness gravitate there but I see very few for sale, this is a great one with the premium package at a good price.

I just rolled through 19,000 miles on mine, in Arkansas, at speed, with the greatest appreciation. Spending thousands on upgrades to previous bikes only got close to this. Add some head protection and your windshield of choice to these and ride, brakes and dampers and the best seat ever are standard equipment. You can drag the pegs and centerstand and never feel worried, grab throttle mid corner and just go to the next one. Low RPM sport touring with loaded bags up any hill produces the coolest sound and sensation...and those guys behind you downshifting is obnoxious..

I'll stop drooling now, just some input after 16 bikes and 212K miles of riding stuff. :rider:
GLWS

ps* if you don't sell the stock exhaust with the bike I could be a buyer of that fine chrome beauty.

I posted it there, still waiting for moderator approval. I'll let you know about the exhaust if the next owner doesn't want it.

I might be interested in the GPS if you decide to part with it.

Back