• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

RIDE TO EAT: September meet n greet n eat

Anyone coming on Saturday to stay the nite?? I could be persuaded to do a Sat ride if so. Id jus hafta find a cheap place ta sleep (NO CAMPING)

&..... Ive asked Drew to add a ride list to the first post for those so inclined
Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone coming on Saturday to stay the nite?? I could be persuaded to do a Sat ride if so. Id jus hafta find a cheap place ta sleep (NO CAMPING)

That's what I'm planning Rod. Maybe we can intercept you along the way. Some of us were talking about meeting in Llano for Pizza Sat evening.

Last edited:
If the weather is good, I can travel with Mitch, should be fun....not quite as much if I have to DR-Z. But my chain shipped today, maybe here soon?

Doug...you'll mabe want something for all the cool lil paved goatpaths in the area

I checked Bertram & Llano...
Cedar Creek Motel has rooms @ 70 80 & 100... 1 ..2 or 3 beds
Lone Star in Llano has 70 a nite
But hes prob pissed at me from the last S-A-T in Llano ( wouldnt discount fr us!)

Last edited:
If the weather is good, I can travel with Mitch, should be fun....not quite as much if I have to DR-Z. But my chain shipped today, maybe here soon?
Offer still stands.

NIB ...
18c62ae0ecdc30edf88524bc0345f48a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm really going to try to make this one....

Offer still stands.

NIB ...
18c62ae0ecdc30edf88524bc0345f48a.jpg

A chain without sprockets is not worth a lot, but I appreciate the gesture, sir. I can DR-Z we just might have to leave earlier. I am pretty sure you have a plan, if the weather is nice.:rider:

Drew, put me down for Maybe, please. But I won't know till Saturday. Is that too late to give the restaurant a count?

If I make it, it will be meal only. No camping/overnight for me.

Drew, put me down for Maybe, please. But I won't know till Saturday. Is that too late to give the restaurant a count?

If I make it, it will be meal only. No camping/overnight for me.

No Saturday is still fine to chime back in.

So....now there are several of us coming down Saturday.... Do a bit of riding... Eat some pizza at Tommys in Llano.... Stay the nite at Lone Star Motel
Then over to Burnet for Breakfast.... & more ridin afterwards....
Perfect weekend.... If the weather holds

So....now there are several of us coming down Saturday.... Do a bit of riding... Eat some pizza at Tommys in Llano.... Stay the nite at Lone Star Motel

I cannot wait for the "world famous" after ride. The last time was down right amazing.

Ok...now..yall are blowin this all into proportion...!huh?
Lets hope the weather cooperates

Cross your fingers it is not looking promising.:giveup: Might be another soggy one like the last one we had in Clifton. But we were still able to get some ride time in between the sprinkles.:mrgreen:

I just looked at the forecast ...

Saturday was soggy and now Sunday is as well.

Maybe from the storm swirling around in the Gulf?

I can't wait! It has been too long since I've been on a Rod ride!!

25bc44892e257b832f4bd9fb13f4fb48.jpg

Tim was so right about you and your chicken fried steaks...

Looking too wet from my point of view for this one, but will note that restaurant for later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew.... We may hafta thro in the towel on this one.... ( to soak up the water)
Watching the weather anxiously

The Weather Underground prognosticators are playin ping pong with the forecast. Yesterday chances for rain were 80% Fri-Sat...60% Sun.
Today..its been changed from this mornins 60% F-S 50% Sun to straight across 50% F S S

Waco TV progs are sayin 60% Fri aftrnoon 50% Sat aftrnoon 40% Sun aftrnoon
Sat looks ok till 3pm...Sun 30% till about 2pm
WHAT WILL tomorro bring??
Inquirin minds wanna kno

Last edited:
Back