• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SOLD - Ducati Monster 620ie

Reaction score
2002 Ducati Monster 620ie Dark
Price: $3750 (reasonable offers will be entertained; cash or cashiers check)
Mileage: 15,137 (currently, may increase very slightly)
Condition: excellent
Add-ons: rear fender eliminator, Motodynamic LED stop lamp with integrated turn signals, LED front turn signals, bar-end mirrors, and brand new seat cover.

Great starter / midweight bike. Low to the ground, easy to reach controls, and very stable. Excellent condition. Fully operational. Clean title. Garage kept. Never dropped or laid over. Bike has been extremely reliable. Air cooled and fuel injected; simple and straight forward bike with no systems to fail. Second owner; bike has been dealer serviced by both owners (AMS here in Dallas). Maintenance is current. Includes service records, and two keys. This is a great bike, but I've outgrown it and I'm looking to send her on to the next person to enjoy.

IMG_8572r.JPG

IMG_8573r.JPG

IMG_8574r.JPG

IMG_8575r.JPG

IMG_8576r.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Ducati Monster 620ie

Were you parked at Ducati Island at motogp? Saw similar bike for sale. Looked good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Re: Ducati Monster 620ie

Unfortunately no. I haven't been able to make it down for a race as of yet. Somehow there's always something that comes up unexpectedly. I am hoping to make it down in the near future though.

Back