• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2014 Royal Enfield

Reaction score
First Name
Clay
Bike Gone 11/1/18 SOLD SOLD to TWT member pending funds-C5 Classic with rack and pipe ordered from England (sounds great) 8900 miles and the most reliable bike I have ever had. New Avon Tires mounted and balanced at Cusin Bob's. It gets between 70-80 MPG fuel injected. Will di 75-80 but she likes cruising at 60-65. Does great on gravel roads. Needs lock on battery cover but ride well just as she is. Has small ding in gas tank where she thumped over while idling on center stand in dirt. Have stock mirrors but I like the billet that are on now. has nearly a 300 mile range.
I will regret this.... $2500 trying to add pics.

Check out Suzuki Samurai I have posted I see it as a deal and a half for anyone that wants to concur Hidden Falls on 4-wheels. Or go buy a loaf of bread at the Dollar Store and pop the front wheels up on a curb stop

Attachments

• 20160912_203112 (6) 2014 Royal Enfield 500cc.jpg
    20160912_203112 (6) 2014 Royal Enfield 500cc.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 282
  • Alcoa day ride 1 (2).jpg
    Alcoa day ride 1 (2).jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Wow, that is so cool. I bet it's a real conversation starter at every stop. GLWS!!

Always first question, how old is it? It gets old everywhere I go. Trade you back for the Tiger, best bike I ever owned. :mrgreen:
Does she still run like a Spotted A_ _ Ape?

Always first question, how old is it? It gets old everywhere I go. Trade you back for the Tiger, best bike I ever owned. :mrgreen:
Does she still run like a Spotted A_ _ Ape?

Tiger runs great! I haven't racked up the miles on it like I thought I would but it now has a little over 40K miles. Still smile every time I ride it. :rider:

Thanks Clay!
She’s home safe and sound, tucked away for the night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back