• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dainese Bora racing suit and boots

Reaction score
I have a new and unworn black/white/silver Dainese Bora racing suit and boots that were purchased directly from the Dainese store in Southern California some time ago. This is NIB and unworn other than in the fitting room at Dainese. The suit size is 56 European (size 46 US which is XL and for a person that is roughly 6'1" 210 lb) and the boots are size 44 European which is size 11 US. The suit includes a full back protector (which can be worn separately or with the suit) as well as replaceable knee sliders. The boots have replaceable titanium sliders. The whole set-up cost me around $2500 at the time, I'm asking $400 for everything (suit, protector, boots...see photos) and is available for pick-up in the Austin area.

I've uploaded the photos as a single PDF, if you're interested in the actual photos please shoot me a PM and I'll send you an online link to the Dropbox folder.

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20170919 BoraRacingSuit.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 242
Wow, that seems like a genuine bargain, shame I am too old to get into a racing crouch or fit into a single piece leather suit!! Hopefully someone will take it off your hands quickly. :trust:

Gary

Oh man, so close. My aging Dianese suit is 52, and it's shrunk around the middle so I maybe need a 54. Pretty sure I'd be swimming in a 56. Quite a deal though.

Thanks guys. Yeah, it's something I purchased with best intentions then started working overseas and ended up selling my bike. It's a shame, never had a chance to use it and now just trying to find a good home for it...instead of the closet! Thanks again!

Back