• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Scavenger Hunt

Grab.
u8e4a2u9.jpg

y7uhajus.jpg

New. Low water crossing.

4ydupa5y.jpg

Darn. and we were just at the three sisters... Took no pictures for I was enjoying the ride.

Being as this is so close to July 4th....
mc_flag.jpg

I hope y'all know how hard it was to push my bike from the back yard to front.

------------------

Keeping in line with July 4th;
lets have a pic of your bike in front of a store advertising 'Home Made Apple Pies', prefer a sign on a large pane window like they were in years gone by.

Now. Multiple US flags.

scavenger20140706_1.jpg

scavenger20140706_2.jpg

...I hope y'all know how hard it was to push my bike from the back yard to front...

And I didn't even have to roll mine out of the garage...

==================================

...next up, your bike next to something that makes you proud/happy to be living in the U.S.A.

My TW, my 9mm and apple pie... :patriot:

IMG_20140706_175946_zpsa91be50d.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I was wondering where MY apple Pie went....:eat:

Coming tonight. I've been out sick last week, but will be out on the bike tonight. Will post up the next challenge.

Your bike next to a FIAT 500. For extra credit the car should match your bike. :rofl:

:flip:

IMG_20140718_161706_zps6b28be11.jpg

Let me know if this counts from behind. I tried to get a shot next to him, but then he slowed down and backed off way behind me until I took an exit and got back on his six. I'm sure it never crossed his mind that I wanted a "selfie" with his car at 70mph. :rofl:

59ec479f-6235-4c72-9457-3a002cb91c55_zpsf1c417a4.jpg

I thought you were going to say he out ran you... :rofl:

Back