• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

This guy made it to my home today!

Reaction score
First Name
Nadeem
Last Name
Azhar
Today was a busy day for me, had a bunch of projects to take care of and on top of that, this found it's way to my house!

So being a busy day, I tried to put as many miles on it today as I could. So far it's got a whole 25 miles! Can't wait for the weekend :rider:

On the road, especially if it's slightly inclining on the right, you have to be very VERY careful making right hand turns.
And, UDF (Ural Delay Factor) is a real thing, I had a people start talking to me at stop signs going the other way!:rider:

good thing there is a brake on the left side, thought that thing was gonna roll of that ramp!!!

I liked his truck setup, they made a wood box to raise the bike so the jug doesn't touch the rail and a winch to load/lower the bike on the ramp. Made it real easy to load/unload.

Back