• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from Wise County

krc56

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll

I ride a 2016 BMW R1200GS. My typical day ride is exploring dirt and paved backroads in North Texas. I take about 3 trips a year to Arkansas. I'm leaving July 10 for Nevada and Northern California for 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to riding around the Sierra Nevadas.

Started riding mini bikes in 1973, raced MX, Cross Country, and Enduro back in the 70s and 80s. I've owned sport bikes, Sport Touring, Harleys, and a few odd balls along the way. The big GS is great for me now. I'd like to find a mid size duel sport for getting a little deeper into the roads less traveled.

My favorite 3 day trip are NW Arkansas and Hill Country Sisters.

Yeeehaww

Welcome. This a great group.

Welcome.

Several of us are close and get together often.

V-Lust has a Tenere
One wolf a GS
Ron Strommer a Strom
Maximus Flavius a barn full of stuff
I have a GS
Daveed a GS
Duchess a GS
TJ a Strom

Look at the slacker ride next Thursday.

I'm also planning on the trek to Cameron on Sunday for the monthly MG&E

I was riding out near you last week on some of the roads in the LBJ grassland. If you don't mind riding with a Super Tenere, maybe we could ride together one of these days.

Welcome from the other South corner of the county:lol2: That makes at least half a dozen non cruiser bikes in the area:rofl:

I love exploring and ride with people not what they ride.

Im headed to Arkansas early next week to explore forest roads.

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

:welcome: & enjoy! If you enjoy NW AR, keep going into MO and enjoy the Ozarks even more, just got back from there!

Back