• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DRZ part out ?

Reaction score
So parting out the DRZ. Most of what is left is in SoCal so for the most part not much here in TX.

If you need anything I can have it shipped or haul it back on the next trip if you aren't in a hurry. Here is the ADVrider link and a bunch is on eBay. I do have 2 boxes of bits here. From last time I did this with an E.

see whats left below

Last edited:
I would be interested in the starter/cutoff switch if it's still available.
832-755-9789

I was going to get most of the remaining bits shipped to TX so there are only a few of the big items left.

When you say starter switch, do you mean the handle bar controls? I have those I also know I have 1 starter seleniod relay. I think the other stayed on the frame. That dude got a good deal!

Last edited:
Re: DRZ part out ��

Down to the last couple items. It would be nice to clear out.

$20 shipped rear caliper bracket and stock shark fin
$55 shipped E rear shock

Offers on the above and, S instrument (gauges) mounting bracket, indicator set (N, Turn, temp), S headlight brackets/mount, extended 1" FWD with all grommets etc.

I think that's it. As I go through boxes random stuff appears. But I think most of it is gone. I am hoping to run to SA easter weekend so delivery/meet up may be possible.

Last edited:
Back