• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

I need a pit bike

poser

Reaction score
First Name
jason
Last Name
bohac
I've got a Honda xr70 in the garage I'm doing some minor work on for a friend. When I got it home, I took a few laps around the yard. I probably had more fun than I should have. :lol2:

So I've decided I need a pit bike one of these days to bomb around the neighborhood. Maybe even race some TMGP :trust:

I had as much fun on my daughter's XR70 in the back yard as she did, I think. Fun in the snow running around with the german shepherd too.

So I am not the only one, I love doing wheelie practice on the kids bikes- both the 90 and 125 were a blast.

I've got a TTR 125, KX65 and a KRM SR Adventure that's fix'n to be pushed out of the garage. Buy one, two or all three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a TTR 125, KX65 and a KRM SR Adventure that's fix'n to be pushed out of the garage. Buy one, two or all three.

I wanted to buy the KTM 50 for the boy, but I couldn't pass up that super cheap pw50 (that he hasn't shown much interest in)

I'd say post up pics and prices of the other two, but there's not much in the toy budget right now. :(

Honda Trail 70? Needs a little time spent, I have most of the parts. Cheap cheap!

How cheap we talk'n? Like free kinda cheap? : trust: :D

I have a 1982 Z50R. I want about $600.00 for it, it is in good shape. new tank fender, seat, exhaust, carb, and brakes. I also put 1979 handlebars on it so Dad can ride as they are adjustable. Solid little bike, runs well. 3 down shifting.

I just bought a new KLX110L and I am loving it. Raced it at Burleson MX today and had stupid amounts of fun. The only hard part was doing a moto on the KTM followed by a moto on the pit bike.

1795669_10201431681335955_1119200274_n.jpg

Back